Book Title: All About Pets: Minecraft Fun-Schooling Journal - Includes Math, Spelling, Reading, Science, History, Research, Creative Writing, Art & Logic (Homeschooling With Minecraft) (Volume 5)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Susannah Autumn Brown
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- Biblical Virtues & Values - Do-It-Yourself - Character Development Journal: Study 50 Characteristics! For Youth Group Bible Study, Homeschooling and ... With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Homeschooling With Pets: Do-It-Yourself Curriculum Journal - 250 Educational Activities For Elementary Students (Fun-Schooling with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Brain Games, Mazes & Coloring Pages - Homeschooling With Minecraft: Dyslexia Games Presents an Activity Book - Great for Creative Kids with Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and Autism (Volume 3)
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
- 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Are You a Math Genius? The Inventor's Book of Calculation Games - For Brilliant Thinkers: 180 Pages of Mathematical Creativity for Ages 13 + (The ... 8th, 9th, 10, 11th & 12th Grade) (Volume 1)
A Homeschooling Journal for Pet Lovers who enjoy Minecraft!
A Thinking Tree Homeschooling Curriculum Journal!
NEW! Flash Sale! Normal Price $32.50
This is the perfect Fun-Schooling Journal for students who love Pets!
This is a complete curriculum for homeschooling students who love animals.
There are 180 activities in this book, and you can require your student to use 4 to 8 pages per day, along with 6 library books, and your favorite math, history and science curriculum.
This book includes:
Math Games - Multiplication
Poetry and Pet Photography by Homeschoolers
Logic Games & Mazes
Geography and Map Skills
Optional Minecraft Time
This book uses the Dyslexie Font to make reading easier for children who have dyslexia.
To learn more about Fun-Schooling visit www.FunSchoolingBooks.com
You can use this Handbook as your core curriculum for 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades.
This Journal will help you document your child's eclectic learning journey.
This book was designed by Susannah Autumn Brown, age 11. Susannah designed this book, as a homeschooling project, with assistance from her mom, Sarah Janisse Brown, and the interns who did all the art.
Fun-Schooling with Thinking Tree Books