Book Title: Brain Games, Mazes & Coloring Pages - Homeschooling With Minecraft: Dyslexia Games Presents an Activity Book - Great for Creative Kids with Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and Autism (Volume 3)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Biblical Virtues & Values - Do-It-Yourself - Character Development Journal: Study 50 Characteristics! For Youth Group Bible Study, Homeschooling and ... With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- Pondering the Past - A Creative Introduction to 30 Classical Stories: A Creative Study of English History and Classical Literature for Homeschooling Students - 1719 to 1912
- All About Pets: Minecraft Fun-Schooling Journal - Includes Math, Spelling, Reading, Science, History, Research, Creative Writing, Art & Logic (Homeschooling With Minecraft) (Volume 5)
- Smoothie Time - Health, Nutrition & Home Economics: Homeschooling Curriculum and Cookbook
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
- Homeschooling With Pets: Do-It-Yourself Curriculum Journal - 250 Educational Activities For Elementary Students (Fun-Schooling with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
This is a fun activity book for all ages! Kids who love Minecraft can still enjoy the game without a screen! Full Sized: 8.5" x 11" (21.59 x 27.94 cm) Black & White - 180 pages
Not only is this a book of logic games, mazes, comic activities, and Minecraft coloring pages, it also includes a collection of Minecraft themed "brain games" by the makers of a Dyslexia therapy called "Dyslexia Games".
SALE! Normal Price $24.50
This book of therapeutic activities is designed for creative kids who may have Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome or Autism. Of course any child who is a Minecraft fan will love this, so we did not list these learning challenges on the cover of the actual book. This book does not require any reading, so it can be used with students ages 5 to 12!
The Brain Games are fun for everyone but are actually intended to help struggling learners to develop the skills they need to overcome reading confusion while learning how to focus and pay attention to details. The activities in this book are similar to the games found in the first two books of Dyslexia Games Series A & B.
A Little more about Dyslexia Games:
How Will Dyslexia Games Help?
These mind training games are different from EVERYTHING you have ever tried because they focus on your student's TALENTS, not their weaknesses!
Dyslexia Games is a series of workbooks packed with learning activities that empower your student's brain with new abilities and new brain connections for literacy. Even older children, teens and adults who have been struggling for a long time can quickly build the mental skills needed to succeed in reading, writing and spelling!
The games are so intuitive that student will rarely need help from parents or teachers! This makes your job easy! Just use the books in order, and watch your student thrive! Before long he will be able to move on to normal schoolwork without the mental confusion caused by Dyslexia.
With Dyslexia Games there is NO grueling memorization, NO flash cards, NO boring text books and NO endless repetition of the same dull facts! Just fun and games for 15 to 20 minutes a day!
We consider your student's active mind and creative style to be a special gift, not a hindrance! That's why our worksheets are fun and interesting.
The pages include art games, pattern games and puzzles that require the student to tap into his natural problem solving skills and unique intelligence. Each workbook presents the student with increasingly challenging activities, while introducing him to the complexities of the written language through simple word games and poetry.
Dyslexia Games is the simplest, fastest, (and most affordable!) therapy to help your student to naturally overcome symptoms of Dyslexia, including letter reversals, poor spelling, messy handwriting, concentration problems, and reading confusion.
Help for Teens and Adults too! Check out Dyslexia Games Series C!
If you child enjoys the Logic Games found in this Minecraft Activity Book, try Dyslexia Games!
By: Sarah Janisse Brown, Anna Kidovola, & Alexandra Bretush The Thinking Tree Publishing Company, LLC
Copyright 2018 ~ Do Not Copy
This is an Unofficial Minecraft Activity Book FunSchoolingBooks.com Disclaimer: This is an unofficial Minecraft book. Minecraft is a registered trademark of, and owned by, Mojang AB, and its respective owners, which do not approve, endorse, sponsor, or authorize this book. We are following Mojang’s rules for creative use of Minecraft style content. More info here: https://account.mojang.com/terms#brand