Book Title: 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade - Fun-Schooling Journal - For Christian Families: Study 20 Interesting and Relevant Topics - 365 Creative Learning Activities (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 7)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Biblical Virtues & Values - Do-It-Yourself - Character Development Journal: Study 50 Characteristics! For Youth Group Bible Study, Homeschooling and ... With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- Homeschooling With Pets: Do-It-Yourself Curriculum Journal - 250 Educational Activities For Elementary Students (Fun-Schooling with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
- Do-It-Yourself - Homeschool - 12 Week Planner: Keep your Homeschool Fun & Organized! For Kids or Parents (Fun-Schooling With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 11)
- All About Pets: Minecraft Fun-Schooling Journal - Includes Math, Spelling, Reading, Science, History, Research, Creative Writing, Art & Logic (Homeschooling With Minecraft) (Volume 5)
- Brain Games, Mazes & Coloring Pages - Homeschooling With Minecraft: Dyslexia Games Presents an Activity Book - Great for Creative Kids with Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and Autism (Volume 3)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- Pondering the Past - A Creative Introduction to 30 Classical Stories: A Creative Study of English History and Classical Literature for Homeschooling Students - 1719 to 1912
Homeschooling Grades 3rd, 4th & 5th
Delightful Homeschooling Curriculum for Older Elementary Level Students
Your curious student can study up to 20 different interesting and relevant topics
What will your child choose? Here is a list of 20 Topics that a creative thinking 10 year old might choose to dig into: Flight, Animals, Dog Training, Travel, Africa, Cooking, Minecraft, Gardening, Water Sports, Pioneers, Coin Collecting, Roman Costumes, Designing Houses, Sea Creatures, London, Experiments, Calligraphy, Light, Sound, Electricity... With this book they can STUDY ANYTHING!
This is our most challenging Homeschooling Journal for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students. The child must be able to read on a 3rd grade level. Parents will need to assist the student for the first three days of learning, and then the student will be able to work independently. All subjects are covered, but the student must be able to use library books and online tutorials for their research, math and history lessons.
We recommend using this workbook as a supplement for classical education or as a complete curriculum for eclectic learners and delight directed students.
If you use 10 pages per day for about four hours of guided learning time - the book will last 6 weeks.
If you use 5 pages per day for about 2 hours - and the book will last around 12 weeks.
It will last 365 days if you use one page per day year round.
Use about 2 pages per day for a 180 day school year.
Use 10 pages per day on Mondays and Fridays if you want your kids to be really happy, and it will last the whole year. Struggling readers and dyslexics can use this activity book with great success, but may need extra help. They will love all the creative activities, art, logic, movies and audio books that can be part of the plan!
365 Creative Learning Pages for Christian Families
When this book is completed it will be a beautiful portfolio and keepsake for your child to treasure.
Introduction to Classical Literature
Online Math Tutorials
Storytelling with pictures and words
Film & Documentary Study
Reading 8 (or more) Library Books chosen by the student.
Social Studies & World News
Life Science (Animals)
Listening Time (Audio Books)
Coloring with Colored Pencils
Economics - Exploring Jobs & Occupations
Prayer Making List
This Activity Book has the same interior at Volume 9 (Ages 9 to 12) -